From version 1.8 onwards, a separate licence is required to operate the software, without which the software cannot be started.A corresponding licence including licence dongle and, if necessary, further licences for additional functions are available from Ilmenauer Mechatronik GmbH.
The most recent version of MagHyst® modular software includes several fixes and changes.
The following new features are included:
- Shift+F3 copies the measurement including the measurement name
- the Info window shows device information and license information
- Support for LocalDB 2022 and SQL Server 2022 added
- separately licensed measurement method Multi-SRM
- separately licensed consideration of the change in resistance during the measurement for Multi-SRM
- separately licensed transfer of Psi(i) charts to Psi(u) charts and back
- separately licensed calculation of Psi(i) chart for solenoid measurements using the induced voltage in a measurement coil
The following changes are noteworthy:
- The diode block is only shown after activation.
- A message is added after successful datasheet export.
- The measurement toolbar can be shown or hidden in the view menu.
The following fixes besides others are included in this software version:
- Unhandled exception removed if the increment specification is missing in the automatic naming scheme
- Removed unhandled exception that could occur when accessing incomplete measurement data
- the error colour of individual input fields was partly not reset when changing the value to valid values
The following issues in this software version are known:
- If another measurement node under 'active' is selected during a running measurement, the parameters of the newly selected node may be overwritten by the measurement parameters of the currently running measurement.