Version 1.8.1 of the MagHyst® modular software with numerous new features and improvements has been published at Downloads / Software.
With the new version of the MagHyst® modular software some bugs have been fixed and features have been added.
The following new features are included:
- Shunt resistance and hardware module IDs are included in datasheet and ASCII export files
- The characteristics tool includes a new color setting mode selection and easier color selection for new added charts
- All measurement segments can now be shown or hidden in characteristics tool
- New function added to characteristics tool to drop a charts and rotate it by 180° around z-axis
The following changes besides others are noteworthy:
- B(H) charts is no longer part of multi-column export formats because of different H values for original chart and filtered chart.
- Improvements to remote database management form to minimized accidential loss of entered data
The following fixes besides others are included in this software version:
- Unhandled exception when exporting qsm in ASCII formats
- Old filter option of measurements prior 2017 is ignored if set, because of interference with new filter method
- Clear command in characteristics tool doesn't remove all data
The following issues in this software version are known:
- If another measurement node under 'active' is selected during a running measurement, the parameters of the newly selected node may be overwritten by the measurement parameters of the currently running measurement.