Version 1.7.13 of the MagHyst modular was published with multiple new features and improvements. It can be downloaded at Downloads / Software.
The recent version of MagHyst® modular software includes a new feature, several changes, and fixes.
The behaviour of the software has changed as follows:
- Some of the entries in the message panel are now markes as warnings instead as information.
- Starting a measurement adds a entry in bold font to the message panel.
- If a measurement name is changed when all measurements are shown, the projekt name does no longer became a part of the measurement name.
More smaller changes are listed in the changelog.
The following fixes besides others listed in the changelog are included in this software version:
- Selecting a COM-port may not be possible after disvonnecting the device.
- The name of measurement is missing in the file name of ASCII-export if the option "use timestamps" is set.
- Cycle time increases by each measurement.
The following issues in this software version are known:
- If another measurement node under 'active' is selected during a running measurement, the parameters of the newly selected node may be overwritten by the measurement parameters of the currently running measurement.