Version 1.7 of the MagHyst modular was published with multiple new features and improvements. It can be downloaded at Downloads / Software.
The version 1.7 of MagHyst® modular software includes new functions and several fixes.
The following functions and features have been added:
- Datasheets can now be stored in pdf format. The file format can be set in preferences.
- Users can set the default characteristics display options in preferences.
- Starting with version 1.7 the 64-bit version is considered default. A 32-bit version is still available and can be installed, too.
The behaviour of the software has changed in the following aspects:
- Datasheets are always shown when selecting a measurement in saved node without creating of a file on disk.
- The default file name of a datasheet now is build from measurement name and time.
- Datasheets are stored in a single file without references to another file.
- Time of a measurement is set by executing a measurement or rename of the measurement for example.
The following fixes besides others are included in this software version:
- Wrong display of B(H) characteristics.
- Measurement of sheet metal possible with heigth set to 0
- Unnecessary automatically created meta data entries removed
- Error when exporting a measurement currently saved to database
- Error when pasting a measurement from another project
- unintentionally changed column headers in version 1.6.3 restored in classic export format