Version 22.214.171.124 of the MagHyst modular was published with multiple new features and improvements. It can be downloaded at Downloads / Software.
The most recent version of MagHyst® modular software includes several fixes and changes.
The following new features are included:
- A function to extend the database to store more than 65536 characteristics is moved to the file menu.
- The metadata panel includes explanations for parameters with special measing on the right side.
The following changes are noteworthy:
- External data like these news or the update check use now https.
- When exporting all measurements of a project, the current project name is suggested as filename.
- Changing the database connection parameters in the properties panel disconnects the current database connection.
The following fixes besides others are included in this software version:
- Error messages for database changes in conjunction with SQL 2014 are resolved.
- Some items in the file menu could have a wrong enabled status.
- An unhandeled exception may occur when importing measurements in a large database.
- A problem is fixed causing large buttons and margins on the QSM and SRM forms.
The following issues in this software version are known:
- If another measurement node under 'active' is selected during a running measurement, the parameters of the newly selected node may be overwritten by the measurement parameters of the currently running measurement.