Version 1.7.14 of the MagHyst modular was published with multiple new features and improvements. It can be downloaded at Downloads / Software.
The recent version of MagHyst® modular software includes a new feature, several changes, and fixes.
The following changes are noteworthy:
- The number of turns of a magnetic system can now be entered for step response measurements.
- If number of turns is set, the Phi(Theta) characteristic can be calculated from the context menu of the Psi(i) node.
- Calculated characteristics can be deleted using the context menu of the node.
More smaller changes are listed in the changelog.
The following fixes besides others are included in this software version:
- An unhandled exception occured on renaming of a measurement node if 'show all measurements' option was set.
- The time axis is no longer reset to zero after 65536 measurement points.
- The selection of the COM port was not always possible.
The following issues in this software version are known:
- If another measurement node under 'active' is selected during a running measurement, the parameters of the newly selected node may be overwritten by the measurement parameters of the currently running measurement.