Version 1.7.1 of the MagHyst modular was published with multiple new features and improvements. It can be downloaded at Downloads / Software.
The recent version of MagHyst® modular software includes new functions and several fixes.
The following functions and features have been added:
- A new naming scheme for ASCII export files has been introduced and used as default. The previous naming scheme can be reactivated in the settings window.
- Measurement data in active node can be exported in XML file format.
- A new ASCII export format to be used with coming versions of Solenoid Evaluator has been added.
The behaviour of the software has changed in the following aspects:
- The time used for ASCII export with timestamp is no longer the current time but the time of measurement.
- Parameter check is now executed on every parameter change and when changing the selected node in the project tree.
- Psi(i) characteristics are no longer centered by default in auto mode if the exitation is not symmetrical.
- Calculation of Br and Hc optimized for material measurements.
- Br and Hc are not calculated for material measurements if exitation is not symmetrical.
The following fixes are included in this software version:
- Hiding of start curve in charateristics tool does not work.
- Print options in context menu of tree node are disabled.