Version 1.6.3 of the MagHyst modular was published with multiple new features and improvements. It can be downloaded at Downloads / Software. The recent version of MagHyst® modular software includes new functions and several fixes.
The following functions and features have been added:
- Some optional properties of magnetic systems can be included. In future versions these will be used for internal functions.
- A message requesting a software update is shown if a newer database version is used than the software is intended for.
- Default behaviour for closing and centering of measurement curves is restructured and improved.
The behaviour of the software has changed in the following aspects:
- The properties panel is removed. Closing and Centering are now accessible on the characteristics panel.
- Setting for closing and centering of characteristics is no longer a system-wide setting. Instead every single characteristic has its own setting.
- Values of coordinates in characteristics panel are not shown besides the mouse cursor.
- The images for explanation of the geometry parameters are updated.
The following fixes are included in this software version:
- Unhandeled exception when adding a measurement by F7 oder F8 without an open database connection.
- Remote database connections are closed when closing the settings panel, even if there was no change regarding the database connection settings.
- Missing geometry images in english language version.
- Measured data is no longer stored in the currently selected node but instead in the node selected when starting a measurement.
- Closing and Centering were not always used for characteristics when set.